Lord Maru

It me

*injects myself with Saiyan Pride*

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

MINORS DNI

Send me a tip Support on Patreon!

Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Blockage

My mesoamerican Cosmo from the Fairly Oddparents. He looks surprised. There's a head shot of his Starshine form in the top left corner and the text says. Ever since drawing 
Starshine, suppressed 
memories and emotions
have resurfaced.
Same thing except Cosmo now lowers his head in sadnessand fiddles with his fingers. The text says  It's part of the reason 
why I haven't drawn Cosmo 
[Both Starshine and 
Cosmocoatl versions].
It seems I discovered 
an emotional and
atistic blockage.
 Right now
I'm trying to 
figure out how 
to integrate
starshine back in.

No comments:

All Comments are sent for review. Must be 18+ to comment and interact. All commenters are assumed adults.

Post a Comment

This is a completely separate blog btw. Feel free to follow my main blog and art blog.

Blog Archive