Lord Maru

It me

"Fuck you Nolan"

"Fuck you Cecil"

Lord Maru's personal blog where they post their personal thoughts, art, shit posts, and more.

Send me a tip

Followers

Friday, May 8, 2026

TADC Noodles Sequel

On the left is Mark from Invincible. His body is spaghetti and his head is a meatball. His name is Noodles because he can't remember his name so Caine called him Noodles. On the right is Zooble from the amazing Digital Circus. Zooble says: Welcome to the circus Noodles.
Company here can drive you nuts and
the adventures are chaotic. So 
don't get too comfy. Mark Responds: As long as I'm no where 
near a train, 
I think I'll be fine.
Suddenly, Kinger pops up and shouts: GUYS! WE HAVE 
ANOTHER ONE!
Omniman (Marks Father) shows up and looks like a buff blue bug like species with antennaes, big magenta eyes, and other bug like features on his wrists. He still wears his Omniman suit and says: Hello? Where the  *bleep* am I?
Can someone get this
 thing off of me?
This is a completely separate blog btw. Feel free to follow my main blog and art blog.

Give the blog a clap by clicking the button below!

Web Clap by FC2

Blog Archive